The Bid Process And Your Rights
Companies that do business with the U.S. government understand the importance of defending their contract awards. Companies must also at times defend a successful award.
Bailey & Bailey, P.C., has the experience and expertise with both challenging and defending companies before the Government Accountability Office and courts.
Serving Your Bid Protest Needs
We have conducted solicitation analysis and protest of solicitation defects and defended and prosecuted claims before the civilian and Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals and the United States Court of Federal Claims. We have had numerous successful appeals of protest and contract claims cases to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
We have also:
- Successfully prosecuted and defended Qui Tam and other False Claims litigation.
- Provided advice and assistance in obtaining certification in the following Small Business Administration programs:
- The Section 8(a) Business Development Program
- The Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Program
- The Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) Program
- The Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program
- Section 8(a) Mentor-Protege Agreements
- Joint Venture and Teaming Arrangements between large businesses and participants in SBA programs
- Defended audits and administrative proceedings for alleged violations of the Service Contract Act and/or Davis-Bacon Act.
- Represented contractors in suspension and debarment proceedings.
- Provided legal advice on government contracts matters to criminal lead counsel on criminal False Claims cases.
Proven Skills And An International Reputation
Bailey & Bailey, P.C., has the proven litigation skills, dedicated staff and vast client base experience that few firms have. Even fewer firms offer these services in fees that make sense in light of your goal. In Texas, or anywhere in the world, call our San Antonio firm and speak with an attorney. Call 210-570-9873 or fill out our online contact form to speak with a qualified lawyer about your bid protest issue.