We Understand Texas Commercial Construction Law
Bailey & Bailey, P.C., has represented owners, prime contractors, subcontractors, design professionals and suppliers in all of the myriad disputes that can arise on any construction project. From routine payment disputes to complex CPM-based delay claims, our attorneys are prepared with the experience and expertise required to meet the unique legal challenges of the commercial construction industry.
Ready To Advise And Assist You
Bailey & Bailey, P.C., is ready to assist your company in all stages of the contracting process.
- Draft and negotiate initial contract documents
- Prepare change orders
- Resolve project closeouts and post-acceptance disputes
- Prepare and file and pursue or defend against mechanic’s/materialman’s liens on commercial projects
- Prepare, submit and litigate contract dispute claims
- Litigate complex delay claims and claims against Texas governmental entities
- Prepare, submit and litigate bond claims on public and private projects in Texas
- Prepare contracts, change orders and line/bond releases
Our thorough understanding of the landscape of commercial construction law in Texas makes us well prepared to play a vital role in the growth of your construction firm.
In Texas, the U.S. or anywhere in the world, call our San Antonio firm and speak with an experienced Texas commercial construction law lawyer to discuss the details of your case. Call 210-570-9873 or fill out our online contact form. Bailey & Bailey, P.C., protecting the rights and interests of construction industry workers since 1975.
* Our firm does NOT handle residential construction.